Saturday 10 February 2007

Getting with the kidz at last


Another rainy Saturday in London.... well, it's going to be the last one of these for a while. Yippee! I fly out tomorrow at 6pm. And look, I've now got a blog, I'm a social networker at last. I guess this will be my lifeline to the world for a bit as I'll be leaving my faithful mobile behind. How am I going to cope without my daily text habit? My fingers will get edgy, I'm sure of it.

I've had such a great January. There's nothing like making a change to make you realise what you've got is actually pretty good after all. I highly recommend it. This morning I even thought Wood Green shopping centre in the rain was lovely....it must be time to leave the country. Having a few problems with the packing though - as you can see I've called in the reinforcements.

I think I've just about managed to work out this photo site thing too. I promise I won't be boring you with tales of me finding myself but will show you fun pictures instead. You have my word. I won't send those missives, I just won't. So here's a starter for ten. My last weeks in London. There's a good one of Daf in wellies. http://www.flickr.com/photos/10618273@N00/sets/72157594527668477/

1 comment:

Mrs L said...

have a fab time
we'll miss you to.
Looking forward tohearing all your stories
love Bxx