Tuesday 22 January 2008

I just love facebook

This has nothing to do with Salt Lake, skiing, or the USA. But I feel the urge to say just how much I love facebook. I've just got lost in it yet again..... I've been looking at Shelley's pics of her sister's wedding, discovering TC has persuaded someone to marry him and stumbling across pics of me on my windsurfing holiday in Vassiliki where I met the best bunch of northerners ever.

It's so good. It's just effortless to keep in touch. I love it. I don't know how I lived without it.

That's all.

Oh, and an update on the party theme: went to an 80s night on Thursday. It was funny. It would have been Lucy 'dancing queen' Melly's dream. Of course we old bastards knew pretty much all the songs too. The venue is holding a fetish night in a couple of weeks so Salt Lake can't be that straight. I suspect if you scratch under the surface there's loads of naughtiness; there must be, it's all so squeaky on the outside.

3 comments:

Tamsin said...

I can tell there must be something interesting going on cause you haven't blogged for a couple of weeks now! What's the goss? ;-)

Tx

Hannah said...

This made me laugh... of course I'd be lying if I said there was no goss at all - but there's not much, I promise! Skiing, working, skiing, working... it's all pretty straightforward. Honest.

Iain Cassidy said...

Yes i rember that windsurfing holiday with al the great epople, so great in fact you decided to bail on my party to spend it with them.

Eh so how many you still in contact with?